Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Long...

It has been so long since I have blogged. Much has happened but I never could think of any pictures to go with them, so I didnt post about it. Lets see... My Birthday passed, very fun, I got to go to a dance on my birthday and then a serivce project painting a house the next day. The fall semester ended and it ended very stressful. Thankfully I was able to make it through with all A's. Christmas break was a nice releif. I got many wonderful things that I am so thankful for. I went to the Fiesta Bowl Parade which was fun. On New Years Eve I went to the church dance and had a great time. I had the wonderful opportunity of going to the temple and doing babtisms for the dead twice during the break. One as a ward and then with my cousins. We went to the zoo and that was an awesome time. School started again and it is going well. Sadly there is alot of work.:( I am so thankful for my friends and family who make it better! Hopefully I wont get so far behind again on updating. :)



1 comment:

Jaime said...

Nice pics. I love the one of you with the giraffe. And all A's NICE!