These are pics of my friends that were next to me on the bus ride up there!
This is one of the butterflies i saw when we took our three mile hike!
IT was pretty cool i saw two beautiful butterflies
This is me when we made it to our hikeing destination then we had to go the way back down but it was so wonderful and i think the hike was worth it
This was sign that was supose to point in the right direction but it was a very big place and the sign didnt really help but our ward got to stay in the addies they were really cool
So this was where we had church and it was lovly and during the middle of time with bishops a squirl was crawling around and someone had made the comment its a mormon squril!
This was the cabin i stayed in we were the PeaceMakers so that explains the decorations! I LOVED camp and all in all a had a great time and can not wait until next year!!!!
2 comments:
I'm jealous! I miss camp. There is nothing more fun than girls camp....except maybe our Roosevelt Trip!
uhhhh the "someone" who named it the "mormon squirel' was me!
geeze I cant even get some respect!
Post a Comment